ExplOERer is built around sets of activities, known as “Outputs”. There are 4 sets of Outputs.
1) Co-creation of guidelines for training of adult educators on OER reuse. This process will directly involve teachers to increase engagement and improve sustainability. This set of activities is led by Allison Littlejohn and Nina Hood.
- Report on the Development of Guidelines for structuring learning and teaching opportunities relevant to educators’ open educational resource (OER) engagement (O1/A2 deliverable). Translated in Greek, Flemish and Polish.
Openly accessible data: Survey Instrument, OER Interview Instrument and survey data.
- Guidelines for structuring learning and teaching opportunities relevant to educators’ open educational resource (OER) engagement
2) Development of training materials and teacher training in OER reuse and digital skills through an Open Online Course. This Output is coordinated by Anna Comas-Quinn
- The ExplOERer course on OER (re)use is available in English, Polish and Swedish
- Learning to Reuse Open Educational Resources; Course Evaluation Report
3) Design improvements by means of embedding social networking and gaming mechanics in OER repositories. This set of activities is led by Katerina Zourou
4) Stimulation and support for policy development regarding OER uptake through three multiplier events, online and face-to-face expert seminars resulting in policy recommendations. This Output is coordinated by Alek Tarkowski.